Ginger CO2 (India)
Ginger, or Zingiber officinale is a flowering perennial plant whose root has been used as a culinary spice and in herbal medicine dating back over 5,000 years. Ginger originated in Southern Asia and was exported to Europe as early as the First Century AD.
Ginger Essential Oil is warming, spicy, and earthy. Ginger has long been known to promote healthy circulation and digestion, and is an indispensable part of our winter survival kits. Ginger essential oil is mildly photosensitizing and should be applied topically or taken internally only in very small amounts. by Veriditas
Ginger is a warm, spicy, energizing oil that comes from the root. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to relieve pain and motion sickness.
Ginger has been valued for thousands of years for both medicinal and culinary properties. The Chinese, Greek, and Indian civilizations used it. In Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered a key plant. It has been called the oil of empowerment. This oil can be inhaled, diffused, or used topically. For massage dilute in carrier oil.
It eases indigestion, promotes digestion, eases respiratory issues, and pain.
- Add 20 drops to a bedtime foot bath for improved blood flow
- Inhale a drop in your palms for occasional nausea
- Add a drop to your water in the morning for a more efficient digestive system
- Add 4-8 drops to massage oil for a warming, soothing massage
- Diffuse 4 drops of Ginger with 5 drops of Bergamot for a mood boosting, energizing blend